//www.inmatephones.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png 0 0 Alexis Sneed //www.inmatephones.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png Alexis Sneed2016-03-14 13:50:202022-10-24 14:34:10How do I set up my computer for at-home visits?
You will need the following:
- A computer.
- A webcam and microphone, or a computer with these components built in (most laptops have these built in).
- Latest version of Chrome. Using other browsers may not load the page appropriately in order to begin your visitation.
- A high-speed Internet connection is recommended.
- When using a Wi-Fi connection, you may experience a lag or delay depending on the traffic of your connection. Internet connectivity issues are not subject to credit.
- For the best visit experience, you should use headphones, but they‘re not required.
- We cannot guarantee that your visit will be issue free as internet connection, camera, and microphone problems could exist that our test cannot identify.