Please note that Telmate does not sell personally identifying information about the users of our services to any third parties.
Telmate must deny your request to delete the personal information. Please understand that Telmate operates in a highly regulated industry and is subject to applicable rules and regulations of various federal and state governmental and quasi-governmental agencies. Telmate may retain personal information to:
· comply with federal, state or local laws;
· comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state or local authorities; and
· cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we believe reasonably and in good faith may violate federal, state or local law.
For example, under the California Consumer Protection Act, we may retain personal information for certain excepted purposes, including to:
· complete transactions for which the personal information was collected in order to provide goods or services that you have requested;
· take actions reasonably anticipated within the context or our ongoing business relationship with you;
· otherwise perform our contractual relationship with you and the third party’s Telmate provides services to; or
· comply with a legal obligation.