This video shows you how to create different Galleries.
Adding photos to a gallery
- First, let’s add some photos to your gallery.
- From the Photos tab, click Upload New Photo, then Choose File and find the picture you want to add.
- Give your photo a name.
- You can save your photo to the default – My Gallery – or you can click Add To New Gallery.
- If you’re adding your photo to a new gallery, give your gallery a name and click Create.
- Choose who you want to see this gallery and click Save Settings.
- Finally, click Save Photo.
- Once your photo has been approved, you’ll see it in your gallery.
Editing your gallery
- To edit your photo, click on a gallery and select your photo.
- Now you can edit and delete your photo.
- Both you and your loved one can like your photo.
- If you choose Edit, you can move your photo to another gallery.
- When you’re done making changes, click Save Photo.
If your loved one shares a photo with you, you’ll see it in Contact’s Galleries.