What happens to my funds if my inmate is moved from one facility to another?

  • If the inmate is transferred to another facility that uses Synergy services, the funds on your account can still be used.
  • If the funds are on the Inmate Account, the inmate will need to request the transfer of funds from the previous facility to the new facility.
  • If the inmate is transferred to a facility Synergy does not service, the funds will not transfer and a refund will need to be issued. To request a refund please contact customer service.

You can use the Facility Services checker to see what Synergy services are available.

Back to Help Center