//www.inmatephones.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png 0 0 Jesse Armstrong //www.inmatephones.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png Jesse Armstrong2016-04-04 11:53:222020-10-08 14:34:59How to deposit funds
- First, you have to decide where you want your money to go and how to use it.
- With a Friends & Family account, you can deposit funds into your own personal account and pay for phone calls with your friend/relative, who can only call your phone number.
- With an Inmate Account, you can choose to deposit funds that your friend can use to call any contact who’s been authorized.
- With the Trust & Commissary Account, you can choose to deposit funds that your friend can use to purchase items from the facility such as snacks and other goods.
Now let’s create your account.
- Go to https://shop.inmatephones.ca/shop/
- Click your facility in the list below the map.
- For payment service, click Offender Phone Calls.
- Enter the inmate number (or booking number) of your resident. If you do not know it, or if there are more than one residents you want to contact, you can click “Deposit money for all calls to your number.”
- Complete the prompts.